Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Browsing...

Recently I've been "browsing" blogs. If you look at the top of my blog, there's a button for the "next blog." This takes you to a random blog (although most times it has a recent entry. It might have to in fact). Here's how it usually works:

15 out of 20 are in a foreign language....usually spanish, although sometimes weird languages that I don't have any idea of what they are.

3 out of 20 are religious. God has done this and this and this is how i praised him today etc. Really boring stuff (although sometimes funny). I know there's someone out there thinking I'm going to hell. Well guess what? Last laugh over here because I don't believe in hell.

1 out of 20 is weird poetry or a teenager writing about soccer practice.

The other 1 is usually interesting. Today I read an infertility blog. My sister loves these. I guess I kind of understand.

Ok, but I had to share this blog. For a minute I thought I had forgotten how to read english and panicked. I tend to think i'm dying quite easily. And this is full of english words. But in some weird code. Or maybe, just words. Or maybe another language mixed with english? It was scary and then totally mind-boggling. Who is this person and what is going on here? Any thoughts?? And with that I'll end with this:

watch lotion eat speaker bracelet poco paperweight time light show window right walk naranja now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've noticed that... what is the deal with all the blogs in other languages? lol

    THere should be an option for "english only" or something

    Kyle
    www.kyleroot.com

    ReplyDelete