Sunday, December 26, 2004

Holidays...over...

Hello all. Let me start with a little shock, a little giggle about the comment on the last entry. Someone clearly has issues with cat lovers. I quite enjoyed that comment, even if it was slightly snappy. Merry Christmas dog lover...(and FYI, i too like dogs, and will have one someday, but as a person with an apartment that is unfair. Plus, i'm not home all day, dogs need to be walked etc.)

The holidays were merry. I enjoyed spending time with all my crazy relatives. There's not a sane one in the bunch (myself included). I hope everybody liked their presents. I got tons of good stuff and spent most of this afternoon cleaning all my new kitchen items (pots, crockery, tupperware...and lots of it). Parents and grandparents were extremely generous, I am one lucky duck.

I hope everyone out there enjoyed the holidays as much as I did. I hope you're all safe and happy and well fed. Now I'm going to bed. I have a long week ahead...with a New Years Eve dud at the end....

1 comment: