Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas high school style..

I don't mean that in a bad way all you high school haters. I just mean I spent tonight with my good friends from high school celebrating our late Christmas. Some of us don't live in the same state (Ok, 1 out of 4) and the rest of us are still in the area. But it was nice. Its fun to just be girls.

I am seriously tired because my radiator sounded like this last night: eeeeeeeeeeeeee swwooosh. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee swoosh. Over and over. It was hideous. I'm going to try turning it off tonight and seeing how cold it gets. Plus, the new pillow...not so good. I may just have to stick with the old rotty one. My sleep issues are intense, I cannot imagine adding a second party. You know how people used to sleep in twin beds...that might be me if i ever get married or live with someone (only our twin beds would not even be in the same room). I thought I was getting better at sleeping...guess not.

Started my allergy shots today. Must say, I was expecting some huge mutant needle. It was tiny, and the "injection" lasted maybe 2 seconds. I was talking to her and she grabbed my arm fat (yes please do visualize this, it was a little humiliating) and stuck the needle in before I was even gearing up for it. And in my shock and awe at how quickly the injection was over I managed to again not pay attention while she did the other arm (yes i am doing two shots, one for cat the other for other allergies. i'm waiting to see on the cost issue...if the health insurance is stingy then i'll lean towards just cat).

All in all, a full day. But in a good way. And tomorrow...SpamALot. Should be cracking good fun (yes, cracking). Its a great adjective.

No comments:

Post a Comment