Monday, October 04, 2004

Ode to dots...

I feel scattered and unable to think very well or very clearly. But I still have a few observations I would like to share with you...

  1. There is something spectacular about dots. Not polka dots. I'm talking, gummy candy in a box dots. If you have not indulged recently, go buy a box (but be careful, if the place you buy them from does not sell them quickly, the dots may be hard and stale). My sweet tooth's heart belongs to the dot.
  2. Which incidentally, is not helping the diet. I've been terrible recently. Instead of losing weight or even maintaining a weight, I am in fact gaining weight. I have to get back on the diet. I keep thinking, oh, when I move to the city I'll get back on the diet. But that is a month away, I can't afford to keep gaining weight.
  3. Boo hoo for me right? But no really, my body is rebelling. Besides gaining weight, I have noticed a lovely wrinkle on my forehead. Its in my nose scrunching area. I think it may have something to do with the terrible habit i have of swiping my nose in an upward motion. Which has given me a scar across my nose, and now a wrinkle? And yet I just wiped my nose in that way just now. Oh well...i guess i'll just embrace my wrinkle.

That's all for now. I know I had many other ideas today, most of which were not whiny in nature, but I cannot remember them because I am space cadet Katie today.


No comments:

Post a Comment