Sunday, October 10, 2004

The inability to think...

I am unable to think of anything to call this entry although I was trying valiantly. Its been a long and very busy weekend which has prevented any truly exciting blog entries. All in all, I haven't been thinking much about anything except furniture. I signed my apartment lease on Wednesday and ever since have been full of thoughts on coffee tables and chairs and drapes. Its a really, really boring thing for the rest of you if I start talking about my furniture search. So I'll just keep quiet for a bit here. You can imagine that once I do move down to Chicago, I'll have lots of time on my hands to write blogs for you all.

I do have a test on Wednesday, my midterm, so I should go study. Sorry if i'm not entertaining....it'll be back soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment