Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Grumpy girl...

So there are a number of reasons why I am not in a good mood and I have got to get it out.

  1. My sleep last night was crappy so I am very tired. Plus the disappointment that my high class, expensive latex pillow is actually a neck killer because I sleep on my stomach makes me depressed. I wanted those pillows to be my pillows forever. Stupid stomach sleeping..
  2. My knee is pretending to be 80 years old. That's right, i ache like an old lady. And for a while there it was a piercing, never-ending ache that was almost cry-inducing. But remember, I am tired. However, I took advil and now its gone.
  3. The cat hates me. I like my cat a lot. She is old (15) but she has become so much nicer. She's been sick and went to the vet (where my mom tells me she was actually nice to the vet, whom she normally hates and tries to attack). Apparently her liver is failing, her heart rate is too fast, her thyroid isn't working and she has an ear infection. She hates me because of the ear "ointment" and trying to force the pills (still haven't gotten her to eat them, any suggestions??). Don't want the cat to die, it already is sad enough that I have to leave her behind.
  4. I have a midterm tomorrow. I care very little...but it is important. I've studied 4 of the 5 chapters, its multiple choice, and I am really, really not scared. But what if I do poorly? I mean, work is paying for me to pass this class. On the basis of this class I become an underwriter. And yet chapter 5, "Underwriting" is the one chapter I haven't studied. I want to be done with school. I just need to pass. I quit caring.

To my pen pals....there are a few of you who read this, I sincerely apologize for not writing recently. I was so busy running around and worrying this weekend that I forgot to be a good friend. I hope to write as soon as I get this test out of the way. Sorry to be so blah...but I'm kind of down.


2 comments:

  1. your cat is not old - mine is 18.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me be your pen pal. I am not going to hate you FOREVER!




































    Just kidding. Write soon.

    ReplyDelete