Thursday, October 14, 2004

Happy 30th anniversary bloggggy...

Welcome to my 30th blog. Glad to have you. I am again a little on the grumperific side. I was having an alright morning until about 9:15...when I began to hate my stomach. Its not that i was actually ill, its just that i felt uncomfortable all day. Just an unsettled stomach.

The cat has been eating her pills. I must say, whoever anonymous is with their 18 year old cat, wow. Thats old.

Everyday I walk over the "Lyric Opera" bridge to get to and from the train station and when buses or large trucks drive over it the whole thing goes kerplunk. It moves and makes a banging shaking noise. Its horrifying. I can't wait to move so I don't have to walk across the bridge.

I boycotted the debate because I hate politics. And I hate the way the debate makes me angry and feel totally helpless. Come on people, why did politics go so astray?? There's got to be some good guys out there that want to run. Right? Even if you hate them all, you should accept your right and "duty" as a citizen of this country and vote. Even if you write yourself in.

My brain is quite dead. I am staring sightlessly into space at this very moment. I swear I'll write to you pen pals this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. oops - i usually sign in - it is Karen oops!! I don't have a blog thing don't really feel like making one! :o)

    ReplyDelete