Sunday, September 19, 2004

Uh...

So I couldn't think of a title for this entry. I guess I'm not feeling too witty today. Wanted to say a few things.

I'm trying out this hit counter thing (see very bottom of page). Got the idea from my sister, who gets quite a lot of hits. I can't hope to keep up. After all, I'm not in that academic/political blog category that many people out there seem to enjoy frequenting. Mine is more of a, "See what Katie is doing," for my friends and family members. Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to see how this hit counter/statistics thing works.

Wimbledon was quite a good crappy romance movie. Paul Bettany is gorgeous. Although it still does not make up for the fact that I should have been seeing Keane and big baby head. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about with big baby head...look at this picture. See, he really does have a big baby head. And yet strangely, after seeing him onstage once, he is quite attractive. Very magnetic. His name is really Tom Chaplin..very good band, check it out.

Going to look at apartments today. If all goes well, hopefully I will be writing another post later about my favorite/soon to be new apartment.

Pumpkin carving party anyone? If you're interested, let me know.

Off to prepare to be driven to dozens of apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment