Saturday, September 18, 2004

A few points...

I'm beginning to think i should rename my blog "bullet points of Katie" or something since I constantly think like that. Honestly, half of my entries are just a collection of random thoughts. And here comes another:

  • Back to the whole really skinny girl thing. Besides the fact that these girls are scary, unhealthy and not entirely attractive, a commenter of mine has classified them as easy as well. So, if all the boys are hitting on these girls because its assumed their easy, the boys aren't even giving the rest of us a chance to be easy. Maybe everyone is deep-down secretly easy and just isn't getting the chance to express it (but not me Mom and Dad, not me). My point is, these boys who only go for these girls because they know they'll get lucky...they are only creating problems in the rest of the healthy girls. Maybe all those anorexic girls only got that way from watching other anorexic girls get ass. I just feel bad for the sickly skinny girls. Who doesn't like to eat? And boys, hit on a healthy looking girl every once in a while, we're fun, i swear!

  • I recently received an email asking why I had not blogged on a particular day. While I do feel like bragging about how much everyone loves my blog (just kidding, i really feel most days like people read it and laugh and think, "that Katie is one nutty girl), I do feel like I must say that most days, nothing interesting happens and therefore there is nothing to blog about. I sit around an awful lot, more than your average girl/twenty-something. I have in fact been told "no one is going to come knocking on your door, you have to get out there" more than once. Which is stupid, because I know that.

  • Everyone always tells me how exciting it is to be moving to the city, and then they proceed to tell me about Lincoln Park rapists and muggings and stuff. Be happy for me, don't try to scare me out of it.

Have to go eat pizza and then go see Wimbledon.

1 comment:

  1. again - no blog account - i think you can handle it or move over to live journal :o) anyways - those guys that hit on the skinny easy ones are easy themselves and just want ass - you are better than just ass. and if you just do want that ass - hit on him yourself - that is a surefire way for at least a good make out session :o)

    ReplyDelete