Monday, September 20, 2004

This is me....tired...

Yes its true, I again have referenced a truly terrible lyric/album title because these phrases just stick. But I am unusually tired. I can't be sure why, except that I honestly could not sleep because of worrying about apartment finding. Here's the problem:

I found an apartment that felt kind of right...except it cost too much. And it does have its problems. Its a little older, has a kind of crappy kitchen and no dishwasher. Also, no central air...although there is the option of putting in a window unit. The neighborhood is lovely...but it is very neighborhoodly, so I'm a little worried that at night it could be creepy (dark tree-lined, older street, pretty but could be eery). And the parking is going to be a short walk. All in all, it felt right, but is it right? So I'm going to see more apartments wednesday and then going back to that one to compare. We'll see.

Other things: for some reason I'm totally rude right now. Besides having a good friend just return from Canada and not spending loads of time with her, I've also not been returning a call I got from an old friend. I do like these people, one of them a lot (the other is an old friend that i could like a lot eventually, but old friend means i don't really know him anymore), its just so strained right now. I feel all stretched and blah. It will pass, its just the stress of making a life-changing decision.

I have to go fill out vocab words and such for insurance school. All my entries are kind of depressing eh? Just a weird time right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment