Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Memory issue...

Just remembered that last point I wanted to make...although the underwear joke was good, right? Ok, now I'm tooting my own horn. But sometimes I do think I'm pretty funny. I laugh at my own jokes...even when I'm just thinking them. Crazy eh? Although one of the things I loved about Jimmy Fallon on Saturday Night Live was his inability to keep a straight face. Totally cute, and always made me want to laugh, even at the not-so-funny jokes.

My last point was this whole hurricane business is really weirding me out. Louisiana is in seriously deep shit because of its low elevation. Earlier today I was trying to send this one fax about 6 times. I finally decided they must have changed the fax number....but when I called there was a fuzzy message about everyone having to evacuate. How scary. Those poor people. Nature can really suck.

Sorry about being all over the place today...its just one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment