Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Disjointed musings...

Ok...this is going to be about as schizo as it can get. I have many potentially entertaining things to discuss:
  • I think I'm becoming a comment whore. No really, 3 comments on my last entry, I nearly peed my pants with joy as each new comment showed up! I considered really slutting it up and asking interesting questions in every entry to solicit comments. But then I realized that that would be like fishing for compliments. Totally detestable. Plus, I realized that i would quickly run out of interesting questions and end up asking horrible questions like what color is your shirt today? or whats your favorite tv show? what are you listening to right now? See...it just gets hideous and although I love the comments, I need to respect myself. Although...wouldn't it be fun to know what color underwear everyone is wearing? Yes...but I will not ask it....

  • Is it runny or is it hard? The things we talk about when our animals are growing old and decaying. The cat has been crapping runny for ages...but when runny shit shows up on the carpet...the question becomes: was it her or the dog? Because the dog quit eating yesterday so maybe her insides are not quite right. Ah, they're both about to die. Sad isn't it when they're 14 or 15...you know its time (because they smell rotten and demand attention)....but you're not so sure how to feel about it.

  • I've decided that the term "losing touch" is crap. I don't really think its about losing touch. I think its about choosing not to maintain contact. Because if it was really worth a friendship, someone would be trying to maintain. An email every now and then, or an IM.

  • I had another point I swear, but I forget what it was. Oh, I know...what color is your underwear?


No comments:

Post a Comment