Friday, November 08, 2013

day....none

So I'm kind of a quitter today? My desire to work out is zero. So I'm not. But here's the thing, I didn't feel horror at working out the other days this week, and I like the lunch work out. So I've retooled my whole p90x schedule. I'm rejoining the schedule already in progress on Monday. I'll then have my rest day on Friday. I think this will make so much more sense than Tuesday rest day. On Tuesday I can work out at lunch. On Friday I'm exhausted.

So today I failed. But I'm trying to take that failure and learn from it. I think this will be good. I want to do the whole p90x lean to see what happens. But I also have to listen to my base reaction to this shit.

Verdict: epic fail, new schedule.

9 still down, 81 still to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment