Monday, November 11, 2013

day 10: new weights!

I am home from work sick today because of an...issue I had this morning. I could go into further detail, but over-sharing doesn't seem wise on the internet. I just didn't want to have this issue at work and since I couldn't be sure it was a one time issue, I stayed home.

And I've already done Shoulders & Arms for my p90x day. I started to do Ab Ripper X, got two exercises in and decided it was not a good idea today.

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to receive a borrowed set of dumbbells in weights 3, 5 and 8. I said last time I did these exercises that 3 was too light on some of them - and boy was I right. On some of them, 5 is even still too light. I'll try most at 8 next week. However, 5 definitely worked my muscles better than last time. I'm actually a little surprised that I might need a 10lb dumbbell fairly shortly. I never would have thought that I had any arm muscle at all. Maybe lifting my huge and heavy computer bag for work has helped...

Verdict: still figuring out weights, but a better workout for my arms than last time.

10 down, 80 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment