Saturday, March 09, 2013

I'm a day or two off on my whole tuesday/thursday thing this week. And honestly, I expect to be next week as well. But I'm still trying for twice a week! And so it's an umba day!

This month's box is...meh. I do love the little vase, and I plan to use it. But the pin and the dandelion are not useful for me. I will never wear that pin. And the yarn dandelion has already been manhandled, multiple times, by cats. I have found it on the floor a few mornings this week. And by cats I really mean one cat named Mona. But let me show you the St. Patrick's themed stuff.

Vase + dandelion:


Yeah, there's cat hair stuck all over that dandelion. It was loved. Vase from Material Good. Yarn dandelion from Love and Marshmallows.

Pin:

Pin from neogranny. To be fair, this pin isn't for me, but some of the other stuff she makes is rad. So it was fun to look around (not sure i need earrings in the shape of glasses or scissors...but if i ever did, these would top my list!).


No comments:

Post a Comment