Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay, it's TMI IUD time!

But first, I spoke to my doctor today and the MRA was normal.  So.  I either had pneumonia and the antibiotics did the job, or the xray was wrong, or my lung spontaneously healed itself.  Or i just have an anomaly in my lung.  Either way I'm not currently dying, as far as I know.  So: phew.

In IUD news, I had my check-up appointment.  Basically my doc just checks to make sure it's still in there, in the right place.  And to make sure I'm not having terrible side effects, which I'm currently not.  I'm about to go way tooooo TMI here.  But my period was really long.  I spotted for a long time before it actually came and then I had it forever.  However, the last pill I was on made me have terrible cramps and so far, not a single one with the IUD.  I'm super excited about that - cramps are supposedly one of the worst side effects of this little piece of copper.  So I'm hopeful that I'm getting off easy.  Except for the part where I have to check that it's still in there once in a while.  I'll let you know how that goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment