Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two things tonight, completely unrelated.

First, it has been lovely in Chicago, but ladies - put on some pants. I saw one girl in the shortest dress in the world with bare legs and another with some tights that needed a skirt (at the very least). Tights + a normal shirt is NOT an outfit. Seriously, this is looking to be a ridiculously naked spring in these parts.


***


Best. Scam. Email. Ever.

Subject: READ AND STAY BLESSED

Body: I am Mrs Maria Johnson, a dying woman with cancer who has decided to will her fortune to you for personal and charitable goals.Contact my lawyer Barr. Walter Harman via email: ([email address was here, removed] ) to secure the funds. I pray you act sincerely.
Maria Johnson.


Short, sweet, to the point, winning over idiots and religious zealots everywhere. New tactic I haven't seen. And that email address I removed? Was a gmail account. Pretty solid try there Mrs. Maria Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment