Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm currently nursing another random obsession. This time with antique keys.

Strangely, I've always considered my preferred aesthetic to be modern. I think this mostly holds true with furniture: though singular antique pieces do catch my fancy, I'll never have a fussy room or house full of them. I imagine some day I'll own antique tables and benches, but they'll be mixed in with my ikea furniture.

Anyway, keys. Bought this shirt. Searching etsy vintage brings up temptations like this. But what would I do with them? I could probably add a small one to my locket chain, that would be lovely. But what else?

1 comment:

  1. I keep a antique key on my car key ring since I was in high school - it came from a drawer in my parents house, but no one has any idea where it goes too, which is one of the things I love about it. -al.

    ReplyDelete