Sunday, January 10, 2010

Over my winter break (my work closes down for a week and a half to save money on electricity), I took some time to reorganize my bookshelf. The shelves contain:
  1. Books
  2. Books
  3. Knitting and stamping supplies
  4. Old school work (Do I continue to keep it? For now, i did. But why?)
  5. Miscellaneous crafting supplies
I look over there happily now. But since then, I've been craving some way to use all the stuff. An outlet. I started my 2010 semantics project and am mostly annoyed by it. I need to figure out how to modify or kill that project. I love words so much that I thought that would be enough to make me enjoy it. But mostly I'm just blah. Hate it.

Lately I've been thinking that i need some kind of journal swapping project. Like color books of yore. Only not so themed and not with multiple people. Anyone interested in doing something of that sort with me? No idea what exactly...

No comments:

Post a Comment