Thursday, November 19, 2009

I was thinking with my lady parts...

Tonight I feel like I was finally rewarded for tivo'ing Parks and Recreation. I laughed! And so I shall share. Amy Poehler is covering up for someone, making up a story about how she accidentally shot someone in the back of the head.

Um, I let my emotions get the best of me.
I, just, I cared too much I guess.
I was thinking with my lady parts.
I was walking and I felt something icky.
I thought there was gonna be chocolate.
I don't even remember.
I'm wearing a new bra and it closes in the front so it popped open and threw me off.
All I want to do is have babies.
Are you single?
I'm just going through a thing right now.
I guess when my life is incomplete I want to shoot someone.
This would not happen if i had a penis.
What?
Bitches be crazy.
I'm good at tolerating pain, I'm bad at math and I'm stupid.

Only funny bit so far. Sorry parks and rec, but you kind of suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment