Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tongue firmly meeting cheek...

During the past year I have, apparently, started to think in cliches (ex 1: title). So the next time I type a generic phrase or cliche, call me on it. Thanks.

I have also obtained a boyfriend. Who knows I'm about to blog about him and asked to see a draft. And also suggested instead of using his name, I call him 'one of the loves of my life'. And so a compromise: he doesn't see a draft, I from now on refer to him as 'love of my life'. How's that for relationship health?

loml. Lah-mul.

Dear loml,

Sucker!

Love,
Boo

No...

Dear loml,

I am probably going to talk about us here. That could kind of suck for you. I was going to try to spin that...it's not really working. I will try to be kind to you. And when your stupid 'slow-burners' (note to world: insults that take a while to reach their full potential) are burning, I'll be sure to tell you that I'm about to tell the world about it.

And in the end, just remember, I'm just adding to the list of reasons to dump me.

Love,
Boo

I'm leaving it at that for now, because I'm butting up against my own line of how much I want to say so publicly. The only ways I can think of to end this are ALL CLICHES. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment