Friday, August 01, 2008

Instead...

I think, instead of buying the things I love and do not need (4 pairs of shoes in one week is a bit much, I need to rein it in) I'm going to post the things I desire. Possibly weekly. I'm currently resisting the urge to purchase things (Details subscription has already been purchased, although apparently I have some credit/gift certificate money on amazon because I didn't pay for it). So here are the things I shouldn't buy:

6 bangles...they seem a bit expensive, but due to the size of my hand, having them custom sized is really the only way to go. I'm loving bracelets lately.
I feel like I'd like to look at this every day before I walk out the door.

These appeal because I've been looking for some black jewelry.

Also, just realized you can all visit my etsy favorites (items and sellers). Some of the items may be "sold out" but if you visit the seller they are still available.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should "splurge" and buy that bird print. It seems perfect! And I am sure it would put a smile on your face if you looked at it right before you left your place each day!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete