Monday, March 10, 2008

Things that will suddenly become a problem if I get put on a trial that lasts forever...

  • Car appointment on Wednesday morning. I will have to cancel. Therefore I will be stuck carless for an unknown quantity of time.
  • It's a three meeting day for me on Wednesday...all unattended.
  • My very, very tight project deadline will suddenly look all the more ridiculous and suddenly everyone else's timelines are shot as well.
  • Final exam on Monday night
  • Eye doctor appointment on Tuesday
  • That whole not having a car thing? After day 4 of traveling to that courthouse via public transit I'll be crazy. Ready to do battle.

I got called for jury duty. It's criminal court. Apparently at or very near a jail.

1 comment:

  1. If you can work up the energy to go completely crazy during your first day of jury duty, perhaps they will be forced to excuse you from further proceedings. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete