Saturday, March 15, 2008

Smells that I cannot stomach...

  • Truffles (the mushroom). Just thinking about the smell of food cooked with truffle oil or containing truffles makes me feel vaguely ill. My least favorite smell in the world.
  • Bad breath
  • B.O.
  • Smelly feet
  • Rotting old shoes. You know that musty, rotty, smelly foot smell. Yuck.
  • The smell of ethanol being produced aka the smell of South Bend, IN.
  • The smell that emanates from dumpsters next to bars the morning after. Stale beer, smells very much like the smell of South Bend, IN.
  • Dirty hair. I can almost not stomach my own hair. And honestly, now that it's shorter, it smells more quickly (weird). But it particularly bothers me when the smell of others is strong enough to waft across a room.
  • The smell of puke
  • Fish smell (if it's mild I tend not to mind as much as some of the others)

No comments:

Post a Comment