Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Actually here...

Sorry for my short absence...I've been writing blog posts by the swarm...I just haven't actually written any of them. I've been reconsidering a lot lately and that tends to breed horrible meandering blog posts that no one cares about.

I'm reading Atonement and enjoying it immensely (score two for Time 100. The first score was Never Let Me Go). It occurred to me that I have too much in common with Briony. And it is unsettling. I am trying to find a way to get out of my head/stop over-thinking/over-imagining everything. I have no idea how to achieve this. At all. So I'm thinking of participating in the blog every day in March thing like my sister...so sister, I'll do it if you will? Maybe making lists will help me stop thinking about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment