Sunday, January 27, 2008

Go now, go...

Instead of trying to find something watchable on TV, I've been watching a lot of DVD's...movies and TV. Yesterday I started watching My So-Called Life again. And damn that show was good. It came out 14 years ago (14!)...I was 12. I watched it while it was on TV and when it got canceled I wrote an angry email to the station. I know people make bad decisions about TV at 12, but I stick with that decision. I love this show.

I've already gotten through all six seasons of Sex and the City...and I think next up I'll rewatch Freaks and Geeks. I just need to borrow it again...

Favorite quote:

Sometimes it seems like we're all living in some kind of prison, and the crime is how much we all hate ourselves. It's good to get really dressed up once in a while and admit the truth -- that when you really look closely, people are so strange and so complicated that they're actually beautiful. Possibly even me.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I also wrote the tv station - I think it was the only letter I've ever written to a station.
    I've always loved that qoute, dman it, that was the best show.

    ReplyDelete