Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Cookie" follow-up...

Hope your day isn't full of bad luck like everyone else I know...

Anyway, a few questions were asked:

I am considering posting my adjectives here every day. I can't promise perfect FebBloPoMo or anything, but most days I'll post my morning, afternoon, night adjectives.

No, I will not "eat a cookie" at the same time everyday. Most days it'll probably end up being around the same time, but there will be exceptions.

And, am I going to "eat" the same "cookie" every day or try different varieties? This is a super tricky question. I only have access to a few types of "cookie" so...I imagine I'll "eat" what I have access to.

Seriously, this whole post should be in quotations.

1 comment:

  1. I am all about any kind of 'experiment' that involves cookies. I am awaiting your results.

    ReplyDelete