Sunday, November 04, 2007

You know what that means...

Justin Timberlake. Febrezed hair. It's like senior year of college all over again. Drunk Katie is somehow the most drunk when she gets back to her house, alone, and therefore sits and drools over Justin. All of this after she has Febrezed. Because smoky hair smells like ass. Must admit though, it's MUCH harder to Febreze short hair - my new hair cut isn't handling the night out all that well.

Tonight was...wow. Happy birthday to me. Technically this post could be my November 4 post. But I refuse to cheat. Although depending on the level of hangover tomorrow....we'll see.

Check in some time tomorrow (no promises, but probably) for a post about me , Al and Katy's night out in Andersonville. You will NOT be disappointed.

Two extras for you:
  1. Cry Me a River Justin is done. Lovestoned Justin...IN. If he releases a new live concert DVD in the next 2 months, that bastard better be in my stocking.
  2. This picture...this says it all (you should pay close attention to ALL details):
I am drunk. How should I amuse myself for the next hour or so?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA FEBREEZED HAIR! I was just talking with a friend last night about how I used to do that when I got home from the bars in Rome. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who uses that trick. (Well, used to, anyway. I burned out on the smell after Rome, and now it kind of makes me queasy. Plus, the bars in DC went smoke-free at the beginning of the year, which is AWESOME.)

    ReplyDelete