Thursday, November 01, 2007

Welcome November...

It's NaBloPoMo time! This time around it will be particularly interesting. I work full time now and go to school full time, so a lot of these posts may be related to one or the other. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the slant), coworkers are finding this blog. It's not hard. I haven't hidden it or anything. So I'm just going to have to be careful with how I talk about things.

I do think I'm in a better place than last year though, so maybe instead of a whole bunch of complaints I can be mostly positive this year. That'll be my NaBloPoMo goal. Here are my two rules:
  1. No whining or complaining about anything.
  2. Negatively slanted stories that have a modicum of humor will be allowed (imagine I get trapped on the El or something. That's a story but also a complaint. I'll just have to watch my phrasing).
So come visit katie + blog = fun? during November and feel the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment