Back to our regularly scheduled subject....
Sometimes I concoct lame experiments. Here's what happens: I have a fleeting thought. I boneheadedly believe that said thought is valid.
That is why I decided it would be intriguing to find out how many messages my answering machine can hold (somewhere between 20 and...infinity. It basically just said FL and then wouldn't give me my messages).
The following experiments are still underway:
- The one where I think my coworkers are nicer to me when I'm either
- Wearing my hair pulled back
- Wearing form fitting clothes
When I am away from my cube, people are more likely to:
- Root around in the bowl and touch every piece of candy
- Visit the candy bowl in general
When I am at the desk, people do a hit and run. Grab the candy on the top and run. RUN! Katie hasn't seen you yet! Or else they feel the need to chat, pretend they like me, chat.
Candy bowl etiquette seems to be lacking...