Saturday, October 20, 2007

A few more questions...

Aaron asks....

Do you or have you watched any TV series religiously? If so, which ones?

Honestly, I've sort of fallen off of the religious TV watching thing. The only show I would really be sad if it didn't Tivo is the Office. I used to really love Grey's Anatomy, but eh. And maybe I'll be excited when Lost comes back around. Overall, I'm less attached to the TV than I've ever been...

What's your favorite thing about living in Chicago? What's your least favorite thing? (sorry, 2 in one...)

It is really hard to pick any favorite thing...I love the fact that I can walk almost anywhere. I love the view at times (there's an awesome, amazing, delicious view off on the top level of the Children's Memorial Hospital parking garage or the view from certain roads on the way in). I love the food options. Restaurants everywhere...

I don't love the traffic. I don't love the smells (sometimes, you just walk through a pee cloud or a sewage cloud). Right now I don't love the CTA.

Where in the world do you most want to go where you have not been before?

My top vacation destination at the moment is Greece. I have this thing for ruins...

But I also would like to see some part of Africa, rainforest somewhere (Brazil maybe)...it would be pretty cool to go to China...and I still sort of want to go to India.

No comments:

Post a Comment