Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week in bullets...

The good:
  • Two really solid work-outs
The bad:
  • Excuse for not working out on Monday (it was a pretty good excuse though...one which involved a stomach issue and air pollution at the gym. Was that too much information or too subtle...or did I hit it just right?)
The good:
  • Two classes but...NOT ONE TEST.
  • And the kicker, the light of my life...NOT ONE GROUP PROJECT. Yippee!! (Picture me jumping up and clicking my heels together).
The bad:
  • A class that is very discussion based, with 12 total people (including myself), 2 of which had done the reading and could therefore participate in discussion (including myself). It was like pulling teeth.
The bad:
  • Cute new shoes (super cute - my pattern, if you go to that link is Dots White/Pewter) possibly ruined by cute new jeans (apparently, dark, dark jeans need more than one washing before worn over whitish shoes. Because now my shoes are semi-blue)
The good:
  • New dark jeans that I feel kick ass in
The bad:
  • Blowdryer broke mid-use on Wednesday morning culminating in an iffy-hair day, a rushed work out and a trip to Ulta. Pain in the ass.
The good:
  • My new blowdryer made my hair look AMAZING. Or I just had a good hair day. But hey - I had a good hair day!

Was that annoying with all the goods and bads?

Today on the walk home from work I blogged (in my head...does that make me crazy?) about my non-existent purchase of a non-existent condo. Now that makes me crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment