- Two really solid work-outs
- Excuse for not working out on Monday (it was a pretty good excuse though...one which involved a stomach issue and air pollution at the gym. Was that too much information or too subtle...or did I hit it just right?)
- Two classes but...NOT ONE TEST.
- And the kicker, the light of my life...NOT ONE GROUP PROJECT. Yippee!! (Picture me jumping up and clicking my heels together).
- A class that is very discussion based, with 12 total people (including myself), 2 of which had done the reading and could therefore participate in discussion (including myself). It was like pulling teeth.
- Cute new shoes (super cute - my pattern, if you go to that link is Dots White/Pewter) possibly ruined by cute new jeans (apparently, dark, dark jeans need more than one washing before worn over whitish shoes. Because now my shoes are semi-blue)
- New dark jeans that I feel kick ass in
- Blowdryer broke mid-use on Wednesday morning culminating in an iffy-hair day, a rushed work out and a trip to Ulta. Pain in the ass.
- My new blowdryer made my hair look AMAZING. Or I just had a good hair day. But hey - I had a good hair day!
Was that annoying with all the goods and bads?
Today on the walk home from work I blogged (in my head...does that make me crazy?) about my non-existent purchase of a non-existent condo. Now that makes me crazy...