Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tightness...

I woke up today not feeling so great and my head and neck have just been tight all day. Besides worrying about my imminent death/cancer/disease/paralysis (hypochondria strikes!) it has been really physically uncomfortable. I know some people have constant tension in their neck and I don't know how they do it. I've felt really dull all day. It's amazing how much nothing you can do in one day without getting bored. I just have no will to move.

The truth is, I did get out today - I went to the knitting store and to the grocery store. But I was sort of poopy/miserable the whole time. I finished my fingerless gloves, washed my recently knitted socks and the gloves and laid them to dry and officially started a Gryffindor scarf. So I was productive.

But what I really wanted to do was clean. I have this new hardwood floor cleaner/vacuum and I really want to try it. I built it on Friday (and had some fun experimenting) in preparation for today. But I guess it wasn't to be.

Tonight I'm off to the sister's to eat sausage and sauerkraut. Hopefully I'm not too cranky due to my being a big old, complaining baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment