How can I say that? Well - I am attached to these characters. I want Harry and Ginny to be together, I want Ron and Hermione to kiss already. I want Neville to finally really be included in their circle of friends (and Neville + Luna? Wouldn't that be fun?). The problem I foresee with book 7 is that the end could very well leave me wanting more. If it ends with Voldy dead and Harry and Ginny/Hermione and Ron walking into the sunset I can sort of imagine myself saying...is that it? Because if they live, I might want to know about what they do post-Hogwarts, I'll want to still be involved in their lives. I guess that's possibly just a personal issue...but book endings can often leave me unsatisfied (maybe because I have read a lot of romance novels which always tidily wrap everything up and often have an epilogue...).
So, here are some other itemized thoughts and then I'm going to go start my Saturday:
- Dumbledore still has a huge part to play, even if dead...possibly from his picture?
- R.A.B. - sort of convinced it's Sirius' brother.
- Draco....going to end up somehow helping Order of the Phoenix, or if not explicitly so, then will not be able to kill Harry/Ron/Hermione if those are his orders.
- Snape. In my eyes right now, he's bad. But....I waffle on that. The fact that he wouldn't let Harry do an unforgivable curse at the end of HBP...seems like he was sort of watching out for him...
- Who will die in the last one? A Weasley, I sort of think Charlie or unfortunately Mr. Weasley, possibly Neville.....Mad-Eye Moody.....Voldy....Snape....and various other Death Eaters....