Monday, July 09, 2007

A boring girl...

Last week was full of excitement...a friend moved to the city, the 4th, a concert, the Taste, a graduation party...chock full of activity.

This week is more leisurely. Tonight I spent a bit of time on my website (finally) and may have a "splash" page prototype for some of you to look at for an opinion in the next few days (unfortunately this will be limited to those who know me as my last name is on the splash page, so please volunteer). I also spent a long, long time learning a new way to cast-on (knitting). I'm not sure what the big deal about this way is except that it's twistier and more complicated than my usual way (usual: Long-tail cast-on. New way: Old Norwegian cast-on). So it's been a crafty day all around....

Other than that, not much exciting this week...although I will be seeing HP this weekend with a long-lost friend....and it sort of feels like the wedding stuff (wedding is on 7.27.07) is starting now....a fitting this weekend, a bachelorette/shower weekend the next and then that next week is wedding week...

Possible sporadic posting ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment