Friday, May 11, 2007

Pro-cras-ti-nation...(sang to Anticipation)

I was tagged for this meme a long time ago...but I was hesitant because my middle name and the tagger's middle name are the same. And that's not really much fun. But now I'm procrastinating a midterm...so I decided now was the time to take it. I tag no one...my sister could do it...but her middle name starts with M, so again...not much fun.

Also, I deleted Redhead's answers a while ago, so if mine are the same, it's pure coincidence.

....Your Middle Name: Marie

1. Famous singer: Mick Jagger
2. 4 letter word: More
3. Street name: Montrose
4. Color: Mauve
5. Gifts/presents: Moola
6. Vehicle: Mercedes
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Mugs
8. Boy Name: Maxwell (welcome Max!!)
9. Girl Name: Mindy
10. Movie Title: I cheated and looked at my movie rack: Mansfield Park
11. Drink: Mojito
12. Occupation: Martial arts teacher
13. Flower: Magnolia
14. Celebrity: Matthew Perry
15. Magazine: Men's Health
16. U.S. City: Miami
17. Teams: Miami Heat
18. Something Found in a Kitchen: Mice (oooh, hope not...how about Miracle Whip. Again, sort of hope not...how about...Marshmallows..yes, please!).
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Married an abuser (that's terrible, but marriage was the first M I came up with)
20. Something You Throw Away: Money (on rent...)
21. Things You Shout: MOVE!
22. Cartoon Character: Mighty Mouse
23. Food: Muffin!

This was sort of Scattergories-esque. If friend Katy still had a blog I'd tag her...although I think her middle name is Mary or Marie. So that sort of ruins that...

No comments:

Post a Comment