Monday, April 02, 2007

Nose plug...

Dear Drixoral,

Your nose-clearing, sneeze reducing prowess is much better than that silly Aleve Cold & Sinus. But we're only on hour 7 of 12 hours and I have lost the use of my left nostril. This is not good. Sleep tonight is not looking good.

I didn't go to work today and I skipped the first night of class (with the Professor's blessing because I'm too good of a student to just skip the first night of class) because of how shit I feel.

And now Drixoral, I would like you to give me a better night's sleep than Aleve did. Please?

Love,
Katie

PS: Note...when overly tired and hopped up on cold medication, it's probably NOT a good idea to watch the last episode of Six Feet Under unless you really want to sit on the couch sobbing your eyes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment