Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tweeeeeeee.....

That, my friends, is the sound of all motivation leaking out of my belly button (well, where else do you expect it to leak out of? Dirty people).

I am sluggish and bored - but yet all these books and notes next to me? Not something I feel like doing. I have this horrible attitude that even without the studying I will get a good grade - someday that is going to bite me in the ass. Hopefully not this quarter? Although better this quarter then next...then maybe I'll learn my lesson?

Other than school, not much going on around here...maybe in a few weeks I'll be interesting again (assuming any of you thought I was interesting in the first place)...

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I just have to tell you that I love reading your blog...good luck on your finals! :)

    ReplyDelete