Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday update...

In a much better place....not much has changed...I still have an overwhelming project that 3 of us are slaving over...I still have a professor who is completely and entirely useless (I didn't go to class, but neither did he. He had a guest speaker and didn't bother to show up. We have three weeks of class left and still have 3 homework assignments and a final exam in his class...he hasn't given us any of the homework assignments yet...one of them is supposed to be due on Monday. Um?). But I guess I'm just more upbeat. It'll get done...or it won't. And the world will go on.

In other news, I officially have enough hair to donate to Locks of Love. The minimum is 10 inches and I have a solid 11 (even after a trim today) per my "stylist" who helped me measure using a piece of paper. I would have an extremely short do afterwards (think Twiggy in her hay-day (hey-day?))....but it's long enough! And healthy enough! Watch out Kate, I'm still holding out to have hair at your wedding...but you better be ready to take a call to talk me out of cutting it off now. I hate having hair this long. And I hate this inability to change my style. I like to change my hair-do/color often. Either way, my stylist seems as excited as I am to cut it off and find a good style for what hair I have left.....

And now I have to go do some work on school stuff...

2 comments:

  1. i've been in the mood to cut my hair off REALLY short (a la twiggy) too lately, but am trying to wait out the urge till after the wedding as well - it might feel all that much better to have a short do in the summer (or at least that's what I tell myself in the meantime)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cool that you are donating your hair. I don't think I am capable of donating any hair since I don't think I have 10 inches even if you lay all my hair end to end.

    ReplyDelete