Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Letter of the week...

Dear Barack,

I heart you. I heart your email. I know, I know, it wasn't only to me. But it said Dear Katie at the top (personal touches. Genius).

Yes, I was sucker enough to sign up for your myspace style website. And in the end I am glad I did, because it was fun to get an informative Iraq email from you.


PS - I just want to show off to you, you know, make you proud of you'll be happy to know that I am now 75% compact fluorescent (I couldn't change the other 25% because of complicated glass lighting fixtures). I'm saving the environment. Are you proud of me Barack?

No comments:

Post a Comment