Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Two things...

First, I remembered something I heart about the New Year. I know I've been mostly negative, so here's a positive: I LOVE the fact that I can immediately tell how new a show is. I think I mentioned this last year - but either way, I gleefully noticed a (2007) by a show this evening and felt much delight.

And the second thing is sort of an opinion question (which a lot of you don't participate in, but I'd love one or two thoughts). Converse (lo-rise is maybe my favorite shoe of all time. Right now I'm sporting grey, but I have had red many a time in the past) has a neat little thingy on their site for the whole Bono Project (red) thing. Basically it's a "design your own" converse store. I love it. And I've pretty much designed shoes that I can't wait to own. BUT, I'm stumped by the personalization bit. I'd love to embroider something fun on my shoe (on the side, small, towards the bottom on the outside, towards the back). My first few thoughts I keep questioning. My favorite idea would have been a go ahead if there hadn't been a movie named the same thing. My shoes would say "happy feet." But I feel like people would see that and automatically make a dumb penguin joke OR ask if it has to do with the movie. My other ideas involve basic words that cover the range of motion (skip, dance etc). Do you think I can get away with happy feet? If that's not your favorite idea, what do you think I should put on my shoes?

I'm back to school tomorrow. I do promise to weekly letter and box o'question you all every week. As for other content...I make no promises.

6 comments:

  1. I don't like happy feet. Sorry, but I think it's too soon after the movie. I'm trying to think of something, but all I can come up with is that you should do a verb + an adjective. The one I keep hearing in my head is "move better", but it really could be anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one word ones like, "dance" or "skip".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the movie ruined it. How about the one word thing and then adding the word "more" ie: "skip more?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like waggin dogs but that might be a little obscure.

    Dadmo

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If you can read this you're too close to my feet" is too long, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete