Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The week of cheat...

Dear readers,

That's cheating isn't it? To write my weekly letter to you? Oh well, so I'll cheat a little.

Today it is 12 degrees outside. And feels like 0. Not making that up. I'm trying to figure out what to wear when I leave the house so that all my dry skin doesn't chafe and then fall off. But at least I'm not in the 'burbs where it's 11 and feels like -2. Suckers!

Since Sunday I've decided that I should do more of what I want to do and not what I think I should do. I'm not sure I have ever been the kind of person who does what others think I should do (I'm just no follower...or conformist, whatever you wish to call it). But, I do put restrictions on myself. Constantly. Keeping up my Christmas tree has been a giant leap for me. Some restrictions have to hold (for example: I want a kitten. But I have two delightful cats. No kittens allowed. I want to buy some beautiful sock yarn...but $25 for a pair of socks? Um, yeah...maybe when I have a full time, salaried job...).

So we'll see how it goes...

And this will probably be the most boring weekly letter ever...

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment