Friday, December 29, 2006

Red hot box o' questions, card 1...

Let's give this a try...
would you rather live by the beach or in the mountains?

Ok...so I thought the questions were going to be more profound. But actually, I'm kind of glad it's going to be a mix of profound and superficial. Obviously this one falls into the category of superficial.

I have never lived in the mountains. But being that I'm afraid of heights, I can't imagine driving up and down a mountain everyday to get to where I want to be. I think it might be nice to live near the mountains...to have a lovely backdrop to look at everyday. As far as the beach goes...I do live near a beach. A lake beach, but a beach nonetheless. And I really don't take much advantage of it. I like the beach when on a relaxing vacation, but I find it hard to integrate in to my every day life. I do like the view when I drive on Lake Shore Drive though...so once again, it's all about the view.

I guess I'm just not the kind of girl to take advantage of nature....

No comments:

Post a Comment