Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry hangover...

Not of the alcoholic kind...of the Christmas, apartment organizing kind.

I hope you all had a wonderful, happy, nearly stress-less holiday. Mine went by quickly and still didn't feel much like Christmas. I wonder why...

I would like to ask your advice on my second idea for a weekly, non-complaining blog entry. It is bordering on bad idea in my mind or maybe pretentious? highfalutin(did you know this was one word? I did not)? who would want to hear this crap?...that kind of thing. I know not many of you make your presence known (although I know I have between 25-30 regular readers)...but if you are a regular reader, now is your chance to influence the content of this blog.

I have this little box of "table topics" conversation ideas. And I thought every week or so I could pull a card and "discuss". And maybe some of you out there with blogs who like the topic could discuss as well.

I'm uncertain about the quality of the idea...

4 comments:

  1. yeah, I'm down. I'm always struggling for topics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. I just chanced across your blog whilst being bored at work. Can I join in sometimes?

    Jim from Australia

    ReplyDelete