Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holiday busy-ness...

Because business is not the correct word but looks like it should be the correct spelling.

It seems like when I don't have to blog (ie no NaBloPoMo), I end up only blogging on days when I'm upset or angry or grumpy or sad. I guess I'm just using this blog as a place to vent which is not what I wanted it to come to. So, in an effort to stop that from occurring (and to keep the blog going since if all I do is vent I'd rather just have no blog at all) I am going to come up with one or two ideas that I will blog on a certain day each week. A great example: a lot of people do work-in-progress Fridays, where they show the world the state of each or some craft projects on Fridays.

I have some ideas (not going to throw them out in public just yet) but I wouldn't mind any suggestions. Anybody have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment