Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas time is here...

So...my cheer is marginally back. I've pretty much finished my Christmas shopping. I have a lot of wrapping to do (which I actually enjoy!) and some crafting to do (my first stab at sewing, should be interesting!) and then I can spend my break relaxing. And I only have two more weeks of full days of work (although I do have Fridays off. As a student employee I'm only allowed to work 35 hours over break...and there is really NO WAY I'd travel down to the loop for 3 hours of mind-numbing work on Friday. Plus, the supervisors didn't seem to want me to be working all 35 hours).

I have finished bedecking my apartment with Christmas lights.

And I just got two more bras that will hopefully be comfortable and make my boobs look fabulous.

So, I'm trying to quash my frustration with people. I think it's a winter + full time work + holiday thing. And I know it's stupid and silly. But you can tell yourself one thing and feel another way....

Jingles seemed to help (how weird is it that I hate anise but love Jingles?). Christmas lights help. Hoping that a nice dinner out tonight will help and I will be back to 100% merry....

And of course my tree makes me happy all the time (I'm no photographer so apologies)....

Without flash to see the lovely lights:


With flash to get a better idea of the ornament content:

No comments:

Post a Comment