Monday, November 13, 2006

What I am trying to tell myself...

The dreams last night....they were especially weird. One of them involved my being some sort of a demon (?) and my body repelling itself from water (ie: I tried to jump in a pond and my limbs and body flew every which way to avoid it - by the way Mom and sister, you were both there laughing at your demon relation. Nice of you). Here's my analysis of that one: um...I'm dry. Need to drink more water.

The second one involved the end of the world (or the end of my world) due to a war and an enemy aircraft. I managed to "escape" with two boys from my high school (one of whom was my friend a long time ago and one of whom is still a sort of acquaintance thingy). We escaped to a mall where we all went our separate ways to buy the thing we always wanted. I ended up in a puppy store. Not surprising (except it would have been a nice twist if I wanted to spend my last day on earth having hot sex or something...but no. Puppies instead). My analysis: I'm a sucker for animals and I somewhere deep down will always want a dog/puppy. I will have to get one some day....

Sorry about the dream post. My brain is so taken up with finals/website crap that it's useless for other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment