Friday, November 17, 2006

That's completely mental...

I've decided that if they cut the joke shop out of Order of the Phoenix I'm going to be angry and disappointed (or wait...is joke shop in Half-Blood Prince?).

And, I sincerely hope that the next movie is just as funny as Goblet of Fire.

Oh, and...I'm just a little confused and disgruntled that the Harry Potter series didn't make the Time 100 (maybe the fact that it is unfinished hinders it at this point). I know it's a bit of a stretch for some people and that book snobs would shudder in dismay at this idea. But Rowling is a fantastic writer. I won't go into detail on why she's fantastic because I'll just sound stupid (English is my worst subject). But I can't help but think that any book I can read over and over again, cry every time, laugh every time...well, that's some really delightful writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment