Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday = no fun day...

Hey all. So, as predicted, my one group member has completely and entirely welched (did you know that this could also be welshed? And is therefore derogatory to the poor citizens of Wales?). I'm totally embroiled in my group project, doing 800 parts that weren't originally mine as well as fixing up my parts. Boooo. Therefore you'll have to be satisfied with this meme (randomly stolen from here, after a google search for "find a meme". I didn't even read all the questions...ok, I maybe read one of them...):

  1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
  2. It might be nice to have a FIRST house. So, assuming my first house is a fabulous, vintage (but refurbished) condo...my second house would be in....Florida. Or Arizona.
  3. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
  4. First thing that popped into my head: my winter hat (see picture). I've had that hat for years now. I'm hoping to eventually have the skills (starting December 1) to make lots and lots of winter hats so that I have variety.
  5. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
  6. Um....wow...I can't remember at all. Maybe the new Dashboard CD (which I'm neutral about).
  7. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
  8. Well it varies. When I have to work at 9, 7:20. When I have nowhere to be, I usually manage to sleep in until about 8 or 8:30.
  9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
  10. This one is a tie...either the microwave (my primary cooking instrument) or my rice cooker (because it makes perfect rice).
  11. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
  12. Easy. Piano.
  13. FAVORITE COLOR?
  14. Red.
  15. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
  16. Sports car. To be honest, I think it would be fun to have an attractive, sporty hybrid though.
  17. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
  18. No but I do sometimes consider reincarnation. When I am having a day where I don't believe in reincarnation I believe that it just ends. So enjoy it while you can kids...
  19. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
  20. Silly question - Harry Potter (if I had to pick just one...probably Goblet of Fire).
  21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
  22. Fall.
  23. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
  24. Only one. Between my butt dimples, just a single, small word: hope. I have been considering sprucing it up (don't worry, no plans to do so).
  25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
  26. To be in two places at once. And that other part of me would be able to be or do whatever I want with no monetary restrictions.
  27. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
  28. No, can you?
  29. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
  30. Huh...this is a rough one. Maybe my grandpa.
  31. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
  32. Lots of cat hair. A few cat toys. A towel (they like to sleep directly under my head...I don't ask questions, I just oblige and leave the towel there).
  33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
  34. Probably Saturday.
  35. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
  36. I prefer a cheeseburger. Have to have the cheese. I tried sushi once (OK, not really since there was no fish on it - it was just a cucumber roll and it was not to my liking).
  37. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
  38. Do you really respond to a meme? I think what this question is really asking is - who is most likely to post this meme? Probably someone who is also NaBloPoMo'ing. So my sister. Or Dad.
  39. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
  40. I already told you that. Click the link provided above.
  41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
  42. Iris. Hands down. So weirdly pretty. I like the colorful ones best - purples, yellows and reds.
  43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
  44. Right now...I like cottage cheese a lot (eaten with anything I can find in the house). And out of the past few days, the favorite meal has been Indian delivery. I love a Thanksgiving dinner though and I can't wait. Turkey and stuffing, yum!
  45. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
  46. The ones I'm in right now? A hideous tank top (it says HeartBreaker) and some surf board boxer shorts. The radiator heat in my apartment makes the temperature in here oscillate wildly...so I have a blanket. When it tends towards cold I cover myself with blanket. When it gets roaringly hot I discard the blanket.
  47. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
  48. The one I eat every day: granola bar. But for a real breakfast I really like all of these equally: pancakes, french toast, belgian waffle.
  49. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
  50. Yes. I like the people. The work is boring though and has nothing to do with my future career (you know, when I'm an adult....25 isn't an adult, right?).
  51. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
  52. I find this one really hard. I'd like work I could be proud of but a job that requires me to only work a few hours a day.
  53. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
  54. 27. I don't know. It's a bit early to plan this.
  55. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
  56. This kind of presumes a lot. A lot of questions in this meme started with IF. So why doesn't this one? If you have a partner, where..... But NOOOO. Blatant singleton discrimination.
  57. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
  58. Lots of travel to places I've never been.

Blogger beta is giving me some serious issues due to my list (the numbering thing). Some bugs to work out still. Hopefully this posts successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment