Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Time to start over...

It's fall. Officially fall. My favorite season of the year. This time always feels a little rejuvenating to me. Possibly because I am a product of the American school system and fall is always the start of a new school year. And while this is entirely irrelevant, I wish I could call it autumn and not sound all uppity, hoity-toity.

This blog....this blog may have to be a fatality to my 2006 start over. I am going on hiatus here for a while. I just feel like I wish I were actually SAYING something here. Which I'm not. I don't know what this means for the future of the blog but I'll be leaving it for at least a month (I'm forcing that...it'll be tempting to come back here and type the usual drivel. I just don't know if I want that anymore. Maybe after a month I will want that, maybe not. Who knows?).

During that time I promise:
  1. There will be buttons. I already made about 10 days worth. I'm not sure when I'm starting with posting them. Possibly 10/15/2006.
  2. I will probably mess with the design of this blog. Although with no promise of ever coming back. And if I do come back, with no promise as to what the content will actually be.
I hope you all have fun in the meantime...or in the long term...I wish there were some sort of atheist term for god speed...um...shove off and good luck?

2 comments:

  1. Boo! You're the third blogger this month to stop.

    Definitely let me know if you decide to start blogging elsewhere eventually. I've enjoyed reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bust:( I was just about to comment about Greys Anatomy!

    ReplyDelete